Monday, June 13, 2011

My experience at farm....

My experience at farm was great... I think it was a great thing to do for a class. i did not expect this and i am really glad that i took this class, it was fun and i think i learned a lot about planting and about plants. i was a lot surprised about how many people were getting into it, they seamed to enjoy doing things at farm and i did not expect that. everyone worked together well and it was great team work. 









At first i thought it was gonna be fun farming and stuff, but there were many things that i needed to understand like about soil and the things that had to be used to grow plants, and that was a bit hard, because it takes to understand and have the time to actually learn it. But it was a great experience and i think i learned a lot and with more time i would loved to lean more about arming because i had the experience before, cause i have a farm of my own at my country and i think it would help me a lot and to understand eveything. I recomand this class for students, it fun and we are doing something benifashial and thats very important....

i would love to have this class again,  it was interesting and fun..... and i am glad i have learned something, which was important..............

No comments:

Post a Comment